Valid as of 14th September 2023
- The use of “&Soul”, “we”, “our” and “us” means FF Propco 2 Limited (and its group companies), a limited company registered in England & Wales with registration number 13995829. Our registered office is at 14 Bedford Square, London, United Kingdom, WC1B 3JA.
- The use of “you” and “your” means a user of the Website at http:// www.andsoul.com and its subdomains (together the “Website”).
- To contact us, please email email@example.com.
- Except where expressly indicated nothing on this Website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
- While &Soul takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this Website is accurate and up to date at the time of updating, which shall be carried out from time to time as &Soul sees fit, the information on this Website is disclosed “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. &Soul accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of any information contained on this Website.
- &Soul is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third party information included on this Website. &Soul recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
- &Soul is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to external sites from this one are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from &Soul, its employees or agents.
- References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by &Soul or any third party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. &Soul reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this Website at any time without notice.
- You may include links to our Website on another website providing you acknowledge and agree the following:
- we are not liable to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of such links;
- we do not promise that the Website will be continuously available (and therefore such links may not always work);
- you will not insert such links on any Website which contains any content which is illegal, infringes any rights, such as the intellectual property rights, of any third party or contains any adult content;
- we reserve the right to object to any such links and require you to remove them.
- Except as indicated &Soul own the copyright to or valid licence in the contents of this Website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned, validly licensed or held by &Soul.
- The Website is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes relating to and in connection with these terms.
- By accessing the Website, you agree to the following terms. Please note that you must not access the Website if you do not agree to all of the terms below in their entirety.
- You agree not to:
- use the Website or access to it for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use the Website or access to it to impersonate any person or entity, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent its affiliation with any person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or access to it;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Website;
- use the Website or access to it for any commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors;
- modify, adapt or translate any portion of the Website;
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website;
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather or reproduce the Website or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- The entire contents of any and all information published on the world wide web by or on behalf of &Soul is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Notwithstanding the above and to the fullest extent allowed by law, &Soul hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the contents of this information including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- We accept no liability, without limitation, that access to the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, free of viruses or harmful components, nor to the accuracy or delivery of the contents of our Website.
- Subject to clause 3 above (under this legal disclaimer section), in no event shall &Soul be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with any of the information disclosed or available on its world wide website from time to time, even if &Soul has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The terms may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are made periodically to the terms and &Soul reserves the right to make any improvements and/or changes to the contents of the Website or to any of its products or services described on its web pages at any time and without notice. The date at the top of this webpage indicates when any terms were last updated. The amended terms will take effect 30 days from the date on which we publish the amendments on our Website, and from then on will govern the relationship between you and us in respect of your use of the Website. If you do not agree with the terms, you must not continue to use the Website after the date on which the amendments take effect.
- Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of the Website in any form without the prior written consent of &Soul is strictly prohibited. Individual documents on our Website may be subject to additional terms as indicated in those documents.
- The contents of the Website are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, which are the property of &Soul as owner or authorised licensee.